Glide Path Leadership offers a variety of highly customized, confidential coaching programs designed to help everyone from C-Level leaders fast-track their performance to parents who just want to have more balance in their lives and more enriching relationships with their kids. Steve has coached leaders across every kind of organization—from early stage start-ups to Fortune 500 CEO’s. So whether you want to accelerate your transition to a new role, broaden your organizational influence, get ready to take on high visibility challenges, or amplify your executive presence, Glide Path’s coaching programs will help you get there.
But coaching isn’t just for ambitious executives! We specialize in family and fatherhood coaching and recognize the importance of the coaching relationship being “whole person” focused and of course, that’s bigger than just your career..
So why might you want to work with a Coach?
Lets start here. Do you want to:
- Spend more time with your family. (Without feeling like you “should” be working.)
- Maximize your productivity at work. (Without feeling like you’re short-changing your family.)
- Start that business you’ve been thinking about since you were (what age?)
- Become a better communicator. Develop your creativity and kiss your excuses good-bye.
- Enhance the quality of your relationship with your life-partner and/or your children.
- Discover, refine and upgrade your “personal operating system,” – your values.
- Do work that nourishes your mind and spirit… “and” feeds your family.
- Build a living, breathing vision – for yourself and your family – and learn to use it as a road-map.
- Create a lasting, sustainable legacy – and enjoy it while you’re still alive and kickin’.
If any of the above struck a chord, coaching just might be a great path for you.
Is Coaching for anybody and everybody?
Coaching is for those who are ready to commit to lasting change – and willing to invest time and energy in doing the rigorous work required to develop self-awareness and create new ways of thinking, behaving and relating.
Coaching is a process that has clients take a truthful, unflinching look at where they are and where they really want to go. The good news is you’ll be taking full responsibility for yourself and your circumstances. The bad news is that taking full responsibility is not for everybody.
Coaching involves making financial and energetic investments in you and, quite frankly, is not something to be entered into quickly or lightly. That said, when you are ready – when you know that you’re hungry for change and that it’s high-time to get on track, then you’re likely a very good candidate for coaching…
What’s my next step?
For starters, it’s best to get a sense of what working with a particular coach will be like for you. Like trying out a new car, the best way to find out is to experience coaching for yourself.
Oh… By the way: The test-drive won’t cost you a dime, and you’ll get some very good stuff out of the experience – regardless of whether we continue to work together or not. Shoot me a note from the “Contact Us” page and we’ll schedule a time to kick the tires.